Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tofu Eggplant with Soybean Paste


Good afternoon eggplant lovers,

I bet you are boring with my pictures, yup me too hehehe... By the way, I love eggplant as much as i like mushroom, so it's gonna be yummy *at least for me*. Talking about taking pictures for foodblog while you are cooking then writing the recipes in English required so much efforts. So, I never ever agree with the plagiarism even though I realize that nobody wants to copy my blog hehehe...

Here comes the recipe from my mom's kitchen. Enjoy!


Ingredients:
250gr eggplant, cut into serving pieces and fried
100gr peeled shrimp
1 tofu, cutted into serving pieces and fried

Seasonings:
2tbs sweet soybean paste (tauco Cianjur)
5 green chillies, cut coarse
4 cayenne, cut coarse
6 shallots, chopped
1 garlic, chopped
2cm galangal, bruised (lengkuas dimemarkan *hopefully i can remember this name*)
1 lemongrass, bruised (sereh)
2 salam leaves
1 tomato, sliced
brown sugar to taste
1 sachet Masako
100cc water


Directions:
Stir fry garlic and shallots until aromatic. Add shrimps until red, all the seasonings, tauco, water, Masako, tofu and eggplant. Wait until it cooked. Served with rice for 6 people.

It is easy rite!

Warm regards,
Atika

No comments:

Post a Comment