Dear brownies lovers,
As I promised you before, I would like to share the famous brownie recipe taken from mbak Riana's blog. This brownie is easy to make, healthy and cheap! Yea, because it used vegetable oil and peanuts. Let's take a look at below recipe, of course with a little modification hehehe...
Ingredients:4 eggs x 2
2 cups castor sugar x 2
½ tsp salt x 2
1 1/2 cups flour x 2
¾ cup cocoa powder x 2
1 tsp vanilla powder x 2
1 cup vegetable oil x 2
1 cup roasted peanuts -> 100gram x 2
½ cup chocolate chips -> 105 gram x 2
All the ingredients were multiplied by 2, because I made 2 tins.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celcius. Prepare 2 brownie tins 10x30x4cm in size, line them with baking paper, grease with margarine.
- Beat with mixer the eggs and sugar until the sugar dissolves and the batter looks pale. Add salt, beat well.
- Turn off mixer, sift the flour, cocoa powder and vanilla into the batter, fold. Add oil, stir well. Add peanuts and chocolate chips, stir well.
- Pour the batter into the tins, bake for +/- 45 minutes (in my oven). Test until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cooled first before serving.
It is always yummy, never fails, and no guilty at all *maap lebay hehehe*. By the way, my brownie is over baked alias gosong *oops*, so I cut the top, but it is still yummy *iya kan iya kan hehehe*.