Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Melted Brownies


Dear chocolate lovers,

I always eyeing melted brownies whenever I passed The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf stall at my office basement, but I never have a chance to try it. Until suddenly Lina - my high school's friend - asked me to go to Toko Ani last Friday. Then I bought couverture chocolate to practice melted brownies recipe.

In a lazy Sunday, I try to make it. Googling the recipe and I found melted brownies Yenny Agogo seems to be the famous one, since she is the member of NCC, I believe that it would taste good. I clicked one of the so-many melted brownies recipe, and I chose camelia-at-home recipe.

Here they are.. Of course with a little modification, because I used the leftover ingredients from the kitchen.


Ingredients:
150gr sugar
100gr flour
100gr wijsman butter
125gr dark cooking chocolate
50gr minced Indonesian walnut or kacang kenari -> baked or gongseng *what is it in English?*
50gr couverture chocolate
2 eggs
1/2tsp vanilla powder
6 muffin cups


Directions:
- Heat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Melted butter and dark cooking chocolate in a hot stainless steel bowl.
- Add sugar, then beat eggs with wire wisk, stirred well.
- Add flour and vanilla, and lastly a half baked walnut. Mixed well.
- Filled muffin cup half full of dough , add 5 pieces couverture chocolate then add remaining dough. Topped with walnut.
- Baked for 30-35 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- It is served best while hot.

No comment for this cake... because I like it sooo muchhh...

Yummy regards,
Atika

No comments:

Post a Comment