As always, I wanna say that this is one of my favorite food. Easy and simple to cook. Here it is the recipe. Of course from my lovely mom;)
250gr string beans, angle sliced
500gr baby corns, halved and cut into 2 stems
15 meatballs, sliced
3tbs cooking oil
2 garlics, chopped
5 shallots, sliced
1 tomato, diced
20 green chilies, sliced
1 finger galangal, bruised
2 bay leaves
1/2 glass water
Soy sauce to taste
Javanese palm sugar to taste
1 sachet Royco
- Heat cooking oil in a wok, saute garlics and shallots until fragrant.
- Add tomato, green chilies, galangal and bay leaves.
- Then add meatballs, string beans and baby corns, wait until soft.
- After that, add water, soy sauce, Javanese palm sugar, salt and Royco, stirred well.
- Wait until cooked and water become absorbed.
- Served while hot with rice.