This soup is so light and cholesterol free! Like this soup so much! If you are vegetarian, you can substitute Royco with vegetarian seasonings.
1 corn, cut the corn kernels
2 potatoes, cut into small cubes
1 squash, cut into small cubes
1 tofu, cut into small cubes
4 carrots, sliced
1 liter water
4 shallots, chopped
2 garlics, chopped
1 tomato, diced
2 red chillies, sliced
2tbs vegetable oil
3 scallions, cut coarse
3 small celery, cut coarse
- Boiled water in a pot, then add potatoes, corn kernels and tofu.
- Saute or fried garlics and shallots with vegetable oil until golden, then add tomato, red chillies and salt.
- Add a little water, then pour it to the pot.
- In a pot, add carrots and squash, wait until tender.
- Lastly put scallions, celery and Royco, stirred well.
- Boil the soup up, and serve.
Thanks mom for the yummy recipe! *hugs & kisses*
Happy cooking & eating,