Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hiatus again


Heyhooo!!!

I have to admit that cooking for a blog and studying accounting are totally different activities *yaiyalahhh:D* *except for calculating the grocery shopping budget and counting the ingredients:p*. I can’t do it all at the same time.

I am surrendered.

Well, I am not a good multitasker. I prefer to focus on one thing at a time.  Cooking for a blog means preparing the ingredients, cooking, taking photos, writing the recipe, translating into English, editing and proofreading *mostly all by myself* *jadi kalo ade sale2 kate maapin aje hehehe* while studying accounting means reading, counting, writing, understanding and memorizing.

They are indeed time consuming.

So, I have to say goodbye again to my lovely kitchen. See you after I finished study.

Till we meet again,
Atika

No comments:

Post a Comment